Please set up your individual and family profiles following the steps below.
The registration process will take place at our office located 241 Sunset Ave once you have created your account and added any participates.
The payment process must be completed in person at our office before the program deadline.
Set up your individual and family Profile
1. Click here to begin process of entering your Profile then click Continue.
2. Fill out all fields and click Submit to complete the Profile setup process.
3. Be sure to do this for ALL FAMILY MEMBERS who will be registering for or paying for (Parents/Guardians) programs. New family members can be added by going to your profile page and clicking the Add Household Member link.
Registering for Programs
1. Registrations can be initiated by either clicking on the Register button on the Program List page or while viewing the Program Detail.
2. This will display the Program Registration form.
Choose the Family Member registering for the program (not the Parent/Guardian),
the appropriate Fee Type and then answer any additional questions that may be required
for the program.
3. The new Registration will be added to your Shopping Cart and is ready for Payment. At this point, you can add more registrations to the shopping cart or complete the registartion(s) by going through the Payment/Checkout process.
Checkout and Payments
1. Registrations are NOT complete until you go through the Checkout process.
If there are pending registrations in your cart, go to your Shopping Cart and click Checkout.
2. You will be directed to the Waiver page where you must click Accept to continue.
3. Fill out credit card information and click Continue. You will then be presented with a summary of the transaction (including processing fees). Click OK to complete the transaction or Cancel to go back.
4. If you clicked OK, your credit card will be processed and the registration process will be complete.